I love reading the look of the day posts, so I decided to do one for you. The below picture is my normal look. Although my products change from time to time, my overall look rarely does. I'll do more of these in the future.
I do my eyes first, in order to avoid messy fallouts or mascara accidents.1) Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer all over the lid and up to the brow - I use this product religiously.
2) Limited Edition Flirt! Eye Shadow Pallet from Kohls. (Sarah Bella, I owe one to you! You did a great review on this pallet a while ago, which enticed me to buy it. Its really good!)
-#1 all over eye lid (neutral light brown with a bit of shimmer)
-#2 on the outer corners of my eyes (reddish color)
-#3 on the crease, blending a little bit above the crease also (medium brown)
-#4 MAC Espresso (dark neutral brown) - on the crease all the way across...blend!
-#5 as a highlighter below the brows
3) I use the E.L.F. concealer brush as an eyeliner brush because it is tiny!! I spray the bristles with Fix+ and then dip the brush into #6 MAC Carbon. I line along the top lashline all the way across.
4) I clean up the top line with a Maybelline liquid eyeliner in black(not all over). I then line my bottom lash line with a liquid eyeliner all the way across. I try to keep the line thin.
5) I use MAC Kohl power pencil in Feline along my waterline for a smoky yet defined look.
6) I prepare my eye lashes with MAC Prep and Prime (not pictured), and then do about two coats of MAC Zoom Lash Mascara (not pictured).
7) I clean up my brows with MAC Brow Set Gel in Beguile (not pictured).
Now on to the face! This part is quick.
1) Prep my skin with Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer - I like this one a lot! I use a flat foundation brush.
2) Put on a little bit of MAC Select Tint (Tinted Moisturizer) in NW 25 (my color always changes). I mainly place it around my nose and chin, because that's where my skin becomes dry during the cold weather. Plus, it evens out my skin just enough. I use a flat foundation brush. (I use MAC #187 brush for all other liquid foundations).
3) I dab a bit of L'Oreal Visible Lift concealer in Medium #187 under my eyes with a concealer brush. This concealer is gorgeous and so smooth. The coverage is medium to full. The finished feel is not too oily, but not stiff. This under eye concealer is the closest I found to resembling actual skin texture.
4) I finish off the concealer with a light touch of Everyday Minerals' concealer powder in Abbott's Perk Me Up. I dust a tiny bit under my eyes and around my nose.
5) I dust a little bit of Make Up Forever HD Powder all over my face to give me a matte clean look all day long.
6) I contour my face with TheBalm - Bahama Mama Bronzer by using #134 MAC Brush.
7) I dust a little bit of MAC MSF in Warmed on my cheeks for the glowy look and add MAC Blush in Peaches on top using MAC #129 Brush.
8) I line my lips with Milani Lipliner in Natural, fill them in with MAC lipstick in Fleshpot, and finish the look off with MAC Lipglass in Underage.
There you have it! The process seems lengthy but its fairly quick. :-)