FOLLOW ME :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MAC Penultimate Eye Liner



Hey Everyone!

Discovering amazing products that you already own must be one of the coolest feelings. This time I am talking about MAC Penultimate Eye Liner (in black). I have owned this for a few months, but did not fully appreciate the product until now. This looks just like a marker and is so easy to use. Let's see what http://www.maccosmetics.com/ has to say about this eye liner:

"A liquid pen-style liner that provides the ultimate precise, bold line in a rich, deep carbon black shade. Goes on fluidly, in one steady stroke, to style any fashion of eye line."

This eye liner is AMAZING if you want to achieve a super thin/precise line. Don't get me wrong, if you brush this product back and forth a few times, you can definitely have a smoky look also.

I have recently been adding a very thin line right above my top lashline. Did you know that such a method can make your eyelashes look even longer? Its true!

If you do not already own this fun MAC tool, I recommend trying.

Since this is a marker, I am not sure how long it lasts, but I have owned it for a few months and its still good!

More product reviews coming up soon!

3 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

i think i need to try this :)

Yelena said...

Bubblegarm - I will take pictures and post them soon so you can see.

Anonymous said...

How do you get your eyeliner to not smuge or run during the 8 hour work day?!?

Thanks!
Ashley