FOLLOW ME :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am back!

Hey!
I have taken quite a break from writing blogs, but don't worry, I was definitely still reading yours.

I have been very busy lately with my makeup artist opportunities. I have my own business now: Makeup By Yelena www.facebook.com/makemeupyelena . Wait till you see the photos of the weddings, models, fitness models, and nfl cheerleaders that I have been blessed to work with. Photos and stories coming up soon!

I have been also continuing the research for the best products! I have many many to share with you. The first review will be of my new favorite hair product: Hana Blacklabel Shineshield.
This is better than Moroccan oil - can you believe?? http://www.misikko.com/hana-shineshield-heat-therapy-blacklabel.html Check it out and look for my review soon!

If you have any requests on posts, please leave a comment. Or just comment and say hi!

3 comments:

FashionX said...

Your'e Blog is awesome i read it daily ofcourse i will =)

Yelena said...

Thank you!!!! :)

Gerry Hamilton said...

Your post is really providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.Get Enjoyye the permanent make-up berlin in your Budget